[obspy-users] The Tutorial Document Has Been Translated To Chinese

Tobias Megies megies at geophysik.uni-muenchen.de
Wed Apr 29 13:22:31 CEST 2020

Dear Penghui,

I'm really sorry about the late reply. Thank you very much for sharing
that translated tutorial pdf, I'm sure it will help other Chinese users
a lot. It is available at http://docs.obspy.org/archive/. I also just
sent out a Tweet about it and will mention it in the docs tutorial start
page.

best,
Tobias