[obspy-users] Combining responses in Obspy

Goldman, Mark R goldman at usgs.gov
Fri Apr 24 01:50:21 CEST 2020

Hello,
I have two RESP... text response files: one for the datalogger response and one for the sensor response

I can read in the response files using read_inventory(), and get the response from inventory.get_response()

However, it seems that the Channel object can only take one response object

How do I combine the sensor response with the datalogger response to create a single response object?

Please note that the NRL option does not seem to work properly, so I am trying to read in text RESP files using read_inventory() and then combine them into a single response

Thanks,
Mark

M.R. Goldman
Geophysicist