[obspy-users] unable to download the data

P SION KUMARI psionkumari10 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 13:32:36 CEST 2020

Dear,
I am a beginner to python and obspy as well. I wish to download  continous
noise data through IRIS using obspy. After following the documentation, I
gave the restrictions (network, station, channels, location) but stiil I am
getting an error message saying "restrictions" is not defined. It would be
highly appreciated if you help me regarding this issue.
Below I am mentioning how I went through..
[

import obspy

from obspy.clients.fdsn.mass_downloader import Restrictions, MassDownloader
restrictions = Restrictions(
starttime=obspy.UTCDateTime(2012, 1, 1),