[obspy-users] ppsd.times error

Januka Attanayake jattanayake at yahoo.com
Fri May 31 07:59:24 CEST 2019

Hello all, I am following this tutorial (https://docs.obspy.org/tutorial/code_snippets/probabilistic_power_spectral_density.html) to calculate PPSDs and getting the following error. Can someone please tell me how I could fix it? Thanks very much!
print(ppsd.times[:2])

AttributeError                            Traceback (most recent call last)
<ipython-input-43-14ffec675d3e> in <module>
----> 1 print(ppsd.times[::])

AttributeError: 'PPSD' object has no attribute 'times'

Januka Attanayake
Research Fellow | Earthquake Seismology
Homepage: https://sites.google.com/site/janukaattanayake

School of Earth Sciences | McCoy Bldg. 200
University of Melbourne | Parkville 3010 VIC
Australia