[obspy-users] Checking readability of mseed files

Januka Attanayake jattanayake at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 17 02:31:51 CEST 2019

Hi Tobias, Thanks. The file is 70+ MB after zipping. Thus, unless there's a convenient way to upload it, I'll have to slip this one through knowing that the file has a bad blockette. I received instructions for a workaround from Richard Sanderson at UCSB through the list.
Januka
Januka Attanayake
Research Fellow | Earthquake Seismology
Homepage: https://sites.google.com/site/janukaattanayake

School of Earth Sciences | McCoy Bldg. 200
University of Melbourne | Parkville 3010 VIC
Australia