[obspy-users] Invalid package signature on Debian Stretch

Tobias Megies megies at geophysik.uni-muenchen.de
Mon Jan 8 14:47:27 CET 2018

Hi Wasja,

thanks for letting me know. After some digging I found that the
signatures were all OK, but Debian nowadays enforces stronger hashing
algorithms for the signatures on the repository metadata.

See https://github.com/obspy/obspy/issues/2037 for details.

In any case, the warning on newer Debian/Ubuntu should be gone now.

cheers,