[obspy-users] Invalid package signature on Debian Stretch

RUIZ FERNANDEZ, MARIO mruiz at ictja.csic.es
Mon Jan 8 14:18:23 CET 2018

Dear all,

I did the same some months ago in my raspberrypi 2B running raspbian
stretch, and I have the same warnings, but obspy is running fine!

Regards
Mario

S'està citant Wasja Bloch <wasja at gfz-potsdam.de>:

> Dear list,
>
> I'm trying to install obyspy on a Debian stretch system. This fails
> with warnings about invalid signatures, which puzzles me, because I
> imported the key as described in the manual:
>
> 1. I included this repository to my /etc/apt/sources.list:
>
> # Obspy
> deb http://deb.obspy.org stretch main
>
> 2. I downloaded and imported the key:
>
> $ wget --quiet -O -
> https://raw.github.com/obspy/obspy/master/misc/debian/public.key|
> sudo apt-key add -
>

> 3. I tried to update the repository, which fails:
>
> $ sudo apt-get update
> W: GPG error: http://deb.obspy.org stretch InRelease: The following
> signatures were invalid: AB88DF222C40D448E99F0F07054D40E834811F05
> W: The repository 'http://deb.obspy.org stretch InRelease' is not signed.
> N: Data from such a repository can't be authenticated and is
> therefore potentially dangerous to use.
>
> Now I wonder, whether I missed something, or whether there is maybe
> a problem with the signature of the package for debian stretch?
>
> Thanks!
> Wasja

  Mario Ruiz Fernandez

Dep. d'Estructura i Dinamica de la Terra
Institut de Ciencies de la Terra 'Jaume Almera' ICTJA-CSIC
c/ Lluis Sole Sabaris s/n 08028 Barcelona (Spain)

Tel.:     +34 93 409 54 10
Fax:      +34 93 411 00 12
E-mail:   mruiz at ictja.csic.es

www:      http://www.ictja.csic.es/edt/