[obspy-users] Obspy 1.0.0 sac header issues

Lion Krischer krischer at geophysik.uni-muenchen.de
Wed Mar 23 14:06:37 CET 2016

Hi Chuck,

we are aware of all these issue and most are already fixed. We will
release ObsPy 1.0.1 very soon. Sorry for any caused inconveniences.

https://github.com/obspy/obspy/pull/1285
https://github.com/obspy/obspy/pull/1317
https://github.com/obspy/obspy/issues/1345

If you checkout the latest master or our maintenance branch the issues
should mostly be gone.

Thanks for the report!

Lion