[obspy-users] ISC XML problem

Piero Poli ppoli at mit.edu
Thu Jul 7 01:55:34 CEST 2016

Hi Lion,

Thanks for the quick answer. You are right the catalog is parsed, but is a
mess.

I think is easier if I go straight to my problem. I want go get the ISC
catalog and use the event time to download data. I was using the XML from
the ISC website because using the client only earthquakes before ~2012 are
retrieved. Do you know why? I guess is because only reviewed events are
considered in the catalog from the client. There is an alternative way to
use the client to access the routine solution of the ISC catalog?

Thanks,

Piero