[obspy-users] Headers not updated in SAC files

Andrew Schaeffer aj.schaeffer at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 14:49:52 CEST 2015

Hi Ayodeji,
I believe that the SAC header variable LCALDA determines whether the
DIST/GCARC/AZ/BAZ are calculated at load time for the SAC file. Make sure
that in obspy, your LCALDA variable is still set to "True" before writing
the sac file from obspy. If you're reading in miniseed files, which don't
have an LCALDA header value, then this may be filled as false by default.
cheers,
Andrew