[obspy-users] deconvolution with obspy - using non laplace dataless file ??

Mickael Langlais mickael.langlais at ujf-grenoble.fr
Fri Nov 21 12:11:09 CET 2014

Hi Tobias,

Trying to use your solution, but I am facing an error...

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "td2a_deconvolution.py", line 33, in <module>
INV=read_inventory("/home/langlami/temp/data-stpaulubaye/SURF.xml")
   File
"/home/langlami/anaconda/lib/python2.7/site-packages/obspy/station/inventory.py",
line 38, in read_inventory
     return _readFromPlugin("inventory", path_or_file_object,
format=format)[0]
   File
"/home/langlami/anaconda/lib/python2.7/site-packages/obspy/core/util/base.py",
line 321, in _readFromPlugin
     raise TypeError('Unknown format for file %s' % filename)
TypeError: Unknown format for file
/home/langlami/temp/data-stpaulubaye/SURF.xml

Does the xml file can stand multiple channels ?

Should I add the format when invoking read_inventory fonction ? But
which one ?

Thanks,
Mickael.

Mickaël LANGLAIS
ISTerre - Institut des Sciences de la Terre
Université de Grenoble/CNRS
BP 53 - 38041 Grenoble cedex 9 - FRANCE
GSM. +33 (0)6 14 83 16 90
TEL. +33 (0)4 76 63 52 16