[obspy-users] Plotting several traces in one plot

Tom Richter richter at gfz-potsdam.de
Fri Apr 19 18:51:55 CEST 2013

Dear Makky,

did you try to use the parameter automerge=True ?
See
http://docs.obspy.org/master/packages/autogen/obspy.core.stream.Stream.plot.html#obspy.core.stream.Stream.plot
for details.

If you want to plot several traces of different seed ids in one axes
its probably better to create your own custom matplolib plot. A very
basic one:
import pylab as plt
imort numpy as np
for tr in stream: