[obspy-users] seedlink

Tobias Megies megies at geophysik.uni-muenchen.de
Wed Apr 10 23:57:14 CEST 2013

Hi all,

I have not used the seedlink client very much so far and can not comment
on the particular issue. But I think you might want to have a look at
the seedlink plotter started by Stephane and Lion some weeks ago:
https://github.com/bonaime/seedlink_plotter

It works pretty OK right now and if the examples run for you, you can
exclude any firewall issues, I guess. (Note that the current stable
obspy 0.8.3 is not recent enough)

hope it helps,
Tobias