[obspy-users] Some problem with my response file

初をハンヂ handi.sulistyo.widodo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 09:08:14 CEST 2013

Dear all,

I have a problem while trying to create visualizing Propabilistic PSD.

Here is my script, and while tried creating paz using parser.getPAZ looks
like there's a warning with my response file. And behalf of this, I attach
my Response File.
Can anyone give me a clue, what is wrong with these steps.

Thankyou for any help.
--- Start ---

from obspy.core import read
from obspy.xseed import Parser
from obspy.signal import PPSD

st = read('C:\Users\Jica2012\Documents\pekerjaan kantor\evaluasi sensor
seismic 2013\sinyal\IA.MKBI..BHZ')
tr = st.select(id="IA.MKBI..BHZ")[0]

parser = Parser("C:\Users\Jica2012\Documents\pekerjaan kantor\evaluasi
sensor seismic 2013\Response File\dataless\DATALESS.IA_MKBI")

paz = parser.getPAZ(tr.id)
C:\Users\Jica2012\ObsPy\lib\site-packages\obspy-0.8.3-py2.7-win-amd64.egg\obspy\xseed\parser.py:497:
UserWarning: Only supporting Laplace transform response type. Skipping
other response information.
  warnings.warn(msg, UserWarning)

--- End ---

Regards,