[obspy-users] Spectrogram with mseed data

Antoine PROTIN antoineprot at gmail.com
Wed May 16 15:11:25 CEST 2012

Hi,

I am curently trying to create a spectrogram of mseed data.
The spectrogram function create one spectrogram by Trace, but I would like
to create a single one with all the Traces put together.
How can I concatenate all the Traces in a single one, leaving zero's when
the data are missing ?
I would also like to change the axes in order to have frequency as abscissa
and time as ordinate.
Then, it would be perfect if the time axis label were in
hours:minutes:seconds (with a tic every 10minutes) instead of seconds.

Thanks for all,

Antoine
Trainee at the Volcanic Observatory of the Reunion Island