[obspy-users] obspy setup

Tobias Megies megies at geophysik.uni-muenchen.de
Sun May 13 12:02:30 CEST 2012

Hi there,

are you sure you have been using the latest Windows installer? It should
install Python 2.7.
Please make sure you download the current installer using the link in
the wiki: http://obspy.org/wiki/InstallationWindows

Also, the second problem sounded like an internet connection or firewall
problem during running the installer. The installer needs a working
internet connection to download all necessary packages.

hope it helps,
Tobias