[obspy-users] dayplot type

Tobias Megies tobias.megies at geophysik.uni-muenchen.de
Tue Nov 29 18:22:44 CET 2011

Hi Victor,

I think some work has been done on it off late and I am pretty sure that
the current developer version works.

You could try the developer version as mentioned before. If you still
think you have improvements compared to that version let us know. If you
encounter problems and start working on them please let everybody know
immediately (ticket or mailing list) to avoid bugs getting squashed
multiple times by different people.
You can either send us your patches (e.g. to the devs mailing list) or
we are happy to grant write access to the svn.

best,
Tobias