[obspy-users] How to Merge avoiding gaps

Tobias Megies megies at geophysik.uni-muenchen.de
Fri Jun 5 10:09:03 CEST 2020

It is not 100% clear to me what exactly you expect in all the possible
ways that data can overlap, but if you look at the docs for Stream.merge..

https://docs.obspy.org/packages/autogen/obspy.core.stream.Stream.merge.html?highlight=merge

..and follow the link to description of cleanup merge (method=-1), that
seems to sound like what you want.

https://docs.obspy.org/packages/autogen/obspy.core.stream.Stream._cleanup.html

best,