[obspy-users] Checking readability of mseed files

Januka Attanayake jattanayake at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 22 03:41:51 CEST 2019

Thanks Joachim, I was able to write a simple try: except:  loop as Richard suggested. That was good enough for my situation. I will try to upload the file soon.
Januka
Januka Attanayake
Research Fellow | Earthquake Seismology
Homepage: https://sites.google.com/site/janukaattanayake

School of Earth Sciences | McCoy Bldg. 200
University of Melbourne | Parkville 3010 VIC
Australia