[obspy-users] Any function for retrieving data on a station_based mode?

Lion Krischer krischer at geophysik.uni-muenchen.de
Mon Nov 6 11:36:10 CET 2017

Hi Claire,

the fdsnws web services don't natively support these kind of queries so
you'd have to do some manual work by first downloading all events and
then filtering these based on the back-azimuth. Some fdsnws event
providers might offer extensions to do these kind of queries but I'm not
aware of any that allow for azimuthal queries.

Cheers!

Lion