[obspy-users] Any function for retrieving data on a station_based mode?

Claire C claire.rrchen at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 18:38:51 CET 2017

Hi there,

I wonder if there is any function in obspy that can help me to retrieve data on a station-based mode?

For example, I have the coordinate of station A and I would like to get events within back azimuths of 0~30 degrees of station A, then which function is the best to use? I checked get_events, there are only options limiting the radius instead of back azimuth, besides that, I cannot find any others.

Thanks!

Best,
Claire