[obspy-users] ah files

Laura Parisi laura.parisi at kaust.edu.sa
Fri Nov 3 14:17:38 CET 2017

Thanks for answering.

I was not running 1.1.0, but I have now updated and the issue is still
there.

I tried as Kalil showed, but in that case (as also showed by him) there are
not traces in stream... so it is not really working.

I will open an issue on GitHub soon.

Laura

Laura Parisi (PhD)
Post-doctoral fellow, Computational Earthquake Seismology
<https://ces.kaust.edu.sa/Pages/Home.aspx>
Physical Science and Engineering Division
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology
Point of contact and member of the EGU SM Division ECS-rep team
<http://blogs.egu.eu/divisions/sm/>

On Fri, Nov 3, 2017 at 3:33 PM, Khalil Juma Mahmood Al Hooti <
hooti at squ.edu.om> wrote:

> worked for me
>
> https://i.imgur.com/bRVSCy1.jpg
>
> from obspy.io.ah.core import _read_ah