[obspy-users] Get theoretical absolute arrival times from an event location (local network)

Christian Baillard baillard at uw.edu
Mon Mar 27 01:08:08 CEST 2017

Hi,

I would like to get the theoretical absolute arrival times for all the
stations of my local network given an event location.

The idea would be locate the event using HYPOINVERSE or NLLOC and to
compute all abso. arrivals on all stations (not only on the ones that
were picked) by either fixing the location or giving a null weigth to
all stations that have no picks.

Then read the event_file output and store the abso. arrivals in a obspy
'Pick' class.

Has anyone ever done that before?

Thanks a lot, cheers,

Ch.