[obspy-users] fetching data using mass_downloader / missing station

Lion Krischer krischer at geophysik.uni-muenchen.de
Fri Mar 10 23:22:43 CET 2017

Hi Christian,

the Restrictions object has a couple more ways to limit the downloaded
data. In your particular case I suspect its the
`minimum_interstation_distance_in_m` parameter that results in only 7
stations being downloaded. By default it will only download one of two
stations if both are closer than 1 km to each other. Settings this to
zero should download all data.

https://docs.obspy.org/packages/autogen/obspy.clients.fdsn.mass_downloader.restrictions.Restrictions.html

If that does not solve the issue, please send me the used code and I'll
have a look.

Cheers!

Lion