[obspy-users] Creating an event catalogue

Peter Schmidt peter.schmidt at geo.uu.se
Fri Feb 24 23:38:05 CET 2017

Hi Steve

I did something similar a while ago. The notebook by Tobias is a good
starter but what really pulled me through was mapping out the
obspy.core.event.Catalogue class graphically to get some kind of
overview of this relatively complex object. Attached to this mail is
what I ended up with, hopefully you can get some help from this (not
assuring that its gives the full picture though).

regP