[obspy-users] Align waveform plots to p pock time

Reiter, Franz Franz.Reiter at uibk.ac.at
Tue Feb 14 09:15:43 CET 2017

Dear Collegues!

I would like to compare waveform data (mseed files) from different earthquake events to each other in order to show that repeating earthquakes at the same fault have similar waveforms.
I am looking for a way to overlay several waveform files in one plot, aligned at p-wave onset or plot several waveforms one below the other, aligned with the p-onset time I have picked for each event.

Has anyone experience producing plots like that with Obspy or an idea how this could be done?

Thank you in advance!
Franz

Franz Reiter
PhD Student