[obspy-users] phase picker

Laura Parisi laura.parisi at kaust.edu.sa
Sun Feb 5 13:56:01 CET 2017

Hello obspy users,

I would like to ask you what your favourite platforms for manual phase
picking based on obspy are.

Thanks,

Laura

Laura Parisi (PhD)
Post-doctoral fellow, Computational Earthquake Seismology
<https://ces.kaust.edu.sa/Pages/Home.aspx>
Physical Science and Engineering Division
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology
Point of contact and member of the EGU SM Division ECS-rep team
<http://blogs.egu.eu/divisions/sm/>

this email.