[obspy-users] Trouble Adding Traces

Michael J. Herrman mherrman at cpp.edu
Wed Apr 19 01:09:01 CEST 2017

Hi,

I am trying to copy the beginning section of a trace and prepend the beginning of the trace with a reversed copy of that section (really several reversed copies).  I am not sure if this is possible using the fill_value option in something like a trace.trim.  I have tried using numpy to do this but I am not very familiar with it nor how traces are set up and I end up with an error about the arrays being different shapes.  Any advice on how to best do this would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Mike