[obspy-users] segD to mseed

Mario Ruiz Fernandez mruiz at ictja.csic.es
Tue Oct 11 14:43:01 CEST 2016

Hi Lion,

Thank you very much for your fast answer. I reopened it.

Regards

Mario

El 11/10/16 a les 13:57, Lion Krischer ha escrit:
> Hi Mario,
>
> ObsPy currently cannot read SEG-D files. There is an old issue talking
> about adding it but so far nothing happened with it:
>
> https://github.com/obspy/obspy/issues/1058
>
> Please reopen if you are interested in adding SEG-D support to ObsPy. It
> should be doable with reasonable effort.
>
> Cheers!
>
> Lion
>

> On 11/10/16 12:14, Mario Ruiz Fernandez wrote:
>> Dear all,
>>
>> I would like to read segD files, coming form a Unite/Sercel server, and
>> transform them to mseed. I found a module to read SU and segy files
>> (http://docs.obspy.org/packages/obspy.io.segy.html?highlight=su%20segy#module-obspy.io.segy),
>> but not SegD.
>>
>> Is there any plan to implement this module or does it exist any code for
>> this purpose somewhere?
>>
>> Best Regards,
>>
>> Mario

  Mario Ruiz Fernandez

Dep. d'Estructura i Dinamica de la Terra
Institut de Ciencies de la Terra 'Jaume Almera' ICTJA-CSIC
c/ Lluis Sole Sabaris s/n 08028 Barcelona (Spain)

Tel.:    +34 93 409 54 10
Fax:     +34 93 411 00 12
E-mail:  mruiz at ictja.csic.es

www:  http://www.ictja.csic.es