[obspy-users] ObsPy at AGU: Poster + Dinner/Drinks

Lion Krischer krischer at geophysik.uni-muenchen.de
Fri Dec 11 22:30:11 CET 2015

Hi all,

please note that ObsPy will be present at this year's AGU next week:

S33C-2787: ObsPy: A Python toolbox for seismology - Current state,
applications, and ecosystem around it
* Wednesday, 16 December 2015 - 13:40 - 18:00
* Moscone South - Poster Hall
* https://agu.confex.com/agu/fm15/meetingapp.cgi/Paper/78648

Make sure to stop by and discuss/complain about the current status quo
and future directions and possibilities.

We are also inviting all users and interested parties to join us for
dinner and drinks after the poster. We made a reservation at the Red Dog
restaurant (http://reddogrestaurant.com/) for Wednesday 7:00 pm - the
plan is to meet at the poster after the session and walk there. But you
can also join us directly at the restaurant. Please let us know by
private email (no need to spam the mailing list) if you want to join so
we can adjust the reservation in case its necessary.

Hope to see you there!

Tobi and Lion