[obspy-users] How do we upgrade to Obspy 10.2 ?

Tobias Megies megies at geophysik.uni-muenchen.de
Thu Aug 6 23:44:47 CEST 2015

Here's a list of win-64 conda packages on our binstar channel:

win-64/obspy-0.10.2-np19py33_0.tar.bz2
win-64/obspy-0.10.2-np19py26_0.tar.bz2
win-64/obspy-0.10.2-np18py34_0.tar.bz2
win-64/obspy-0.10.2-np18py33_0.tar.bz2
win-64/obspy-0.10.2-np18py27_0.tar.bz2
win-64/obspy-0.10.2-np18py26_0.tar.bz2

I can't see on what Python version you are, but it looks like we don't
have a numpy 1.9 Python 2.7 binary package right now..

Otherwise you could try one of the wheels on the pypi page:
https://pypi.python.org/pypi/obspy

In that case if you use pip to install a wheel you should manually
remove the obspy conda package beforehand.

cheers,