[obspy-users] instrument correction database

John Keynes f2u95924zkzbjn37 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 12:16:25 CET 2014

Thanks Renate, that's brilliant! I'm now using the RESP file from
http://www.iris.edu/mda/FA but I'm getting a warning from Obspy:
WARNING: FIR normalized: sum[coef]=9.781111E-01;  FA FABD 6N HNE

While the shape looks good, I'm dubious about the amplitude numbers...the
maximum change of position during the event on the 6th floor would have
only been 0.6mm?
http://imgur.com/RFclca6
(The first row is uncorrected data, the 2nd instrument corrected for ACC
with RESP and the third instrument corrected for DIS with RESP)
The (obs)python code I used is http://pastebin.com/QDPG7r0y