[obspy-users] SeedLink protocol details

Bernhard Morgenstern bmorgenstern at geophysik.uni-muenchen.de
Fri Apr 18 08:35:16 CEST 2014

Hi!

I recently started looking into making the obspy.seedlink module
compatible with Python 3.

I have searched the web for in-depth information about the SeedLink
protocol for quite some time. So far I found client usage documentation
(slinktool, SeisComp 2.1, SeisComp3) and open source implementations of
the protocol layer (libslink, Ringserver).

A formal specification of the protocol would be especially helpful.

I am hoping someone here can hint me at the resource I have been missing
so far.

Best regards,
Bernhard Morgenstern