[obspy-users] Suppressing warning from obspy.signal

Tobias Megies megies at geophysik.uni-muenchen.de
Mon Apr 14 17:04:32 CEST 2014

You can just ignore this warning (unless you explicitely use the
oldnumeric, obviously).

Simplest is to open the numpy file as indicated
(/Users/mhearne/Library/Enthought/Canopy_64bit/User/lib/python2.7/site-packages/numpy/oldnumeric/__init__.py)
and delete line 11 which raises the warning.

best,
Tobias