[obspy-users] obspy 0.9.1

Peter Danecek Peter.Danecek at ingv.it
Tue Apr 8 23:48:05 CEST 2014

Hi Tobias,

I just step into issue #727 (WADL), on a 0.9.0 release installation. I have seen this issue was solved some time ago, including the 0.9.1 tag. But I am wondering what is actually missing to get 0.9.2 out or if it is worth bothering with a 0.9.1 installation. Any clues?

BTW: Could we move the manages out of `debian` on release branch (I know, strictly this is a bug-fix?) What would be the right place to put these? `docs/man?`? documentation is usually not included in the released tarball, so I am no sure.

~petr