[obspy-users] Atributs of Client()

Juan Carlos Bermudez Barrios jcbermudezb at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 04:06:18 CEST 2013

Good evening everybody,

I am trying to reproduce the example on tutorial relative to obspy.iris,
when i try to reproduce the point 4 (about event catalog), running the
line: "cat=eve.getEvents(starttime=starttime, endtime=endtime, minmag=6.7)"
i got next error:

AttributeError                            Traceback (most recent call last)

/home/jcbermudezb/<ipython console> in <module>()

AttributeError: 'Client' object has no attribute 'getEvents'

I am runing it on linux, because on MacOSx I have had some problems.

Thank you so much for your help.