[obspy-users] sp.PAZ

Tobias Megies tobias.megies at geophysik.uni-muenchen.de
Thu Apr 12 22:21:23 CEST 2012

Hi again,

I posted a ticket for this issue and committed a _temporary_ solution
(https://obspy.org/ticket/358). For now this is only available in the
developer svn snapshot.
A somewhat ugly but unproblematic alternative solution would be to
modify your file
/linux02/lyoncaen/local/lib/python2.6/site-packages/obspy.xseed-0.5.2-py2.6.egg/obspy/xseed/parser.py
and add the lines you see in changeset 3698
(https://obspy.org/changeset/3698/obspy).

Thanks for reporting this bug!

hope it helps,
Tobias