[obspy-users] sp.PAZ

Tobias Megies tobias.megies at geophysik.uni-muenchen.de
Thu Apr 12 20:46:17 CEST 2012

Hi Anne,

I had a look at it and think it is a bug with poles and zeros that have
_exactly_ one pole (or zero). It seems that internally this gets
converted to a single value instead of a list of a single value. I'm not
that familiar with the internals of the xseed Parser so i'll wait for
Robert's or Lion's opinion..

best,
Tobias